Multi Gas Detector
Drager Pac 6500 Single Gas Detection Device
|Portable Single Gas Detector
|-40 to 55 Degree C
|700 and 1300 mbar
Strong performance for maximum safety - You can rely on the Drager Pac 6500: the personal single-gas detection device warns against hazardous concentrations of carbon monoxide, hydrogen sulphide, sulphur dioxide or oxygen with precision and reliability. Powerful sensors with a very low t-90 response time ensure quick reactions. The Pac 6500 is versatile thanks to its wide measurement range. For example, the CO sensor measures concentrations from 1 to 1,999 ppm, and the H2S sensor from 0.4 to 100 ppm.
Easy handling thanks to clear user guidance - The D-Light indicates whether functionality of the device has been tested and whether it is ready to use. The housing is also designed with your safety in mind: each sensor variant of the Drager Pac 6500 features clearly visible colour coding, thereby minimising the chance of mistakes.
Robust design - even for the toughest conditions - The Pac 6500 can easily handle even extreme conditions. Depending on the sensor, temperatures from -40 °C to 55 °C and air pressures between 700 and 1,300 mbar can be tolerated.
Drager X Am 2500 Multi Gas Detection
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece
|Portable Multi Gas
|Name of Gases Detected
|02,CO ,H2S & LEL
|H2S,CO,O2 & LEL GAS
|Explosion proof grade
DRAEGER XAM 2500
The 1 to 4 gas detector reliably detects combustible gases and vapours, as well as O2, CO, H2S, NO2 and SO2.
X-am 2500 is an extended life monitor with a 3 year warranty on the housing, electronics and catalytic sensor, a 5 year warranty on the CO, H2S and O2 sensors and 2 year warranty on the rechargeable battery. X-am 2500 can be used with 1-4 sensors for the monitoring of Ex, CO, H2S, O2, NO2 and SO2 and comes standard with 1,000 hours of data-logging.
The Dräger X-am 2500® was especially developed for use as personal protection. The 1 to 4 gas detector reliably detects combustible gases and vapours, as well as O2, CO, NO2, SO2 and H2S. Reliable and fully mature measuring technology, durable sensors and easy handling guarantee a high degree of safety with extremely low operating costs.
With Ex approval for zone 0, it is a clear choice for users in areas subject to explosive hazards. The functional design ensures that gas can enter from above and from the side – even if the instrument is inside a pocket or if the front gas entry is accidentally covered.
- Includes rechargeable battery and charging kit.
- Datalogging results retrievable via IR interface.
- Lengthy service life for sensors.
- Up to 1000 hours of data can be stored.
- Seamlessly switch between Diffusion and pumped mode.
- External pump available (sold seperately).
- Battery life: 12 hours with a 6 hour recharge.
- Rating: IP67.
- Delivery Time: 1 WEEK
- Packaging Details: CUSTOMIZED
MSA Altair 5x Multigas Detector
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece
|-10 to +55 Degree C
|Span calibration time
- Large buttons and bright display enable quick and easy operation even while wearing gloves
- If a user becomes disabled due to unforeseen hazards, the MotionAlert sensor will activate after 30 seconds
- The InstantAlert feature enables users to manually alert others of a dangerous situation with the push of a button
- Compatible with Galaxy Test System
- MSA Link ™ Software-ready
- Global approvals for worldwide acceptance
- Glow-in-the-dark housing for mining and confined space applications